Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hang on Baby! Your Daddy is coming to get 'cha!!!

As I stated before on my facebook platform, I feel impressed in my spirit to encourage someone so here it is. I believe this is so necessary that it may even save someone's life in the natural. If this person is you, please email me a message and we can pray, praise and get you to the place of overlooking the valley and not being in the valley of despair and decision in this moment of your life!! This is weighing heavy on my heart - please release yourself into the arms of Jesus. I know that whatever it is if you release it you may have true and complete peace for the first time in your life. I recently experience this for myself. Don't be ashamed of whatever it is - For all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23. Please take the time to read the following:

There are places in our lives where we find ourselves struggling to hang on to the very lifeline that sustains us. If you know Him, then you already know whom I am talking about. But if you don't know Him, that lifeline is Christ, the Rock of All Ages - whether you are young or old or somewhere in between. He is the your umbilical cord - the Creator of heaven and earth (Psalm 121:2), the thick nourishing milk shake you've been avoiding altogether or only sipping because you have not wanted to make a full commitment to Him or you sipping to appease those around you masking what you are really feeling to give the illusion that everything is okay so they will leave you alone. My beloved sisters and brothers, whether you know it or not or thought He really did abandon you like everyone else, God has been holding on to you, waiting for you to turn to Him and say, Daddy, I'm tired. I've tired of the drugs, the alcohol, the frivilous spending, hoarding everything to make me feel secure with the attitude that no one will take things away from me again, fast cars or your vehicle of choice, the men, the women, the all nighters, excessive working, codependent friendships, ungodly relationships, lashing out at your mama or or your husband, wife, child or boss, selfishness, unhealthy eating or something that was recently brought to my attention - pouting.

Now I do realize that I named a lot of vices; but I did so because we, myself included, have a inate tendency to avoid the truth, especially when our secret operations are not known to anyone but ourselves (or so we think) and even this is not an all inclusive list. There are many more vices we use to run away with to shelter us from the cover of pain that has seemingly fixed itself over us for far too long. As I have walked the path of depression and doubt, It is encouraging to know that God, since before the beginning of time, planned me and you, for such a time as this (Esther 4:14). He did not make a mistake, you are fearfully and wonderfully made from your mother's womb (Psalm 139:14) and God makes no junk. He created you. Why would He make you and then drop you off on the curb and say I'm sorry I have to go live my life now or later dude, I'll be back to pick you up but never come. He is not man that He should lie or the son of man that He should repent. I have been in a place or two like that before and I want you to be encouraged and know that God is a very present help in a time of trouble (Psalm 46:1 KJV) The New American Standard Version interprets this verse as being abundantly available for help in tight places and I believe hanging off a clift from whatever your mountain top experience has been in whatever setting above the valley of ultimate despair and decision qualifies as a tight place.

Walter Hawkins & Donald Lawrence in the song 'Seasons' from the CD entitled "Go Get Your Life Back" (which is what you are doing by the way), Bishop Hawkins comes singing the second verse with these words:

I know that you've invested a lot, the return has been slow
You throw up your hands, can't take it anymore
But I hear the Spirit say, It's your time
The waiting is over, walk into your season

You survived the worst of times
God was always on your side
Stake your claim, write your name
Walk into this wealthy place

I hear the Spirit say, that it's your time
The wait is over, you don't have to worry
The wait is over, the sun is about to shine...

Please note that even as you totter on that rope looking down into that deep valley of depression, cold, hungry and longing for someone to hold you and tell you it's going to be alright, God has already done so. Since He is a very present help, he's just waiting for you for you to turn and say I've had enough father. I'm tired of hanging on to life without you and I need to come and get me. My time is winding short (Psalm 39)

Yolanda Adams has a song named, "Give It to Him" wherein lies the words "All of your hurts, your pains, your disappointments, lay them at His shoulders, Give it to Him." If you lay something down, it is at rest or in a state where it is not moving. He is saying let me take from you, let me help, let me extract that splinter out of your skin, let me take that eyelash of your eye, let me mend your broken limbs and cause you to soar when you wait on Me (Isaiah 40:31) I've got your best interests at heart. God says to you and to me, my daughters, my sons, Stop squirming. Let me operate on you. I can mend your brokeness in ways you know nothing of. I have a salve, a soothing, fragrant balm that heals you from within and the evidence will be outward. My daughter and my son, go under the knife. I am a safe doctor for I am Jehovah Rapha, the Lord thy God that healeth thee. And though you may not experience physical healing, you will experience a total deliverance and a new lease of life, here and now, in some way, shape or form this side of heaven. I assure you, you won't regret it. I recently went under His knife and now by my God, I can run through a troop and by my God, I can leap over a wall. He has given me a spiritual stamina I have never known. He'll make you feel brand new.
(Stylicstics/Angelo & Veronica)

No comments: