Saturday, March 22, 2008

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP & SHORT CHANGE YOURSELF!

As you read this blog, please mediate on the words of this song I am unsure of the title of: Just when you think you're world is tumbling down, He will send a miracle just for YOU.

I was very frustrated about some matters close to my heart today and it's not important what they are but only that they frustrated me to the point that I was a quite bit bent out of shape for a minute. (OK, my bad, SEVERAL MINUTES!) But the one thing I kept holding onto was that no matter how frustrated I got and how much I wanted to give up, I couldn't because I knew if I did I would spiral down into the "I'm a failure" land. With God's help, I mustered up the courage to stand up and fight like in the words of Kenny Loggins song "This is It." And surely as I spoke into being my breakthrough by the words of my mouth that I can't give up and I will not give up because I know my breakthrough is coming (Isreal & New Breed) and that I just have to hold on as I spoke to a friend this morning, the beginning of my bodacious breakthrough began this afternoon!

Now maybe your breakthrough has not yet come and looks far out of sight and does not appear to even be on a remote distant shore but rest assured and quiet your heart (Psalm 46:10) and know that He, God, Jehovah-Shalom (your God of peace), Jehovah Nissi (the Lord your banner who fights for you), Jehovah Tsikenu (the God of your righteousness so that no weapon forged, formed or conjured up against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17), Jehovah Jired (your sho-nuff provider) will surely show up and show out in a hour when you think not! I encourage you today by the titles of these songs to Set the Atmosphere (Kurt Carr & the Kurt Carr Singers) in your home, your car, your job if permissable and your on your person if you MP3 or whatever you do you because Hold on Help is on the way (Georgia Mass Choir I think- The Preacher's Wife soundtrack). You are not forgotten (God knows your name - Isreal & New Breed), Don't wait until the battle is over, shout now (Walter Hawkins & the Love Center Choir) so you can victoriously walk into your season (Donald Lawrence & Tri-City Singers)! When all else fails look up for all of your help comes from the Lord (Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir from Psalm 121) Holla Jesus and continue to hold on. He has never forsaken anyone, he even remembered the thief beside him on the cross when he acknowledge his shortcomings and accepted Jesus as the God of the Universe. When you do that and admit how helpless you are in the face of a Sovereign God, he can't help but show up, scoop you up and securely hide you on high (Psalm 91) from whatever is plaguing you into that secret safe place that nobody knows but you and He. Sweet Communion can occur (Daryl Coley) and you will be blessed beyond measure (Shekinah Glory Ministry). There is just one requirement - DON'T YOU GIVE UP, NO HOW, NO WAY BECAUSE THERE'S NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH, NO VALLEY LOW ENOUGH (The Supremes) to keep YOUR GOD FROM COMING TO YOU!!!!!!!!




Peace & Love in Jesus Christ,

sport01

No comments: